* The Iron County ATV / UTV trail system will be opening Thursday, May 16th @ 7am. Spring riding conditions exist on many trails and riders may encounter soft spots along the trail system. Please use caution when riding, especially on Trail 6 in the areas west of White Cap Mountain. Remember to ride safe, ride right, and use caution when out on the trails. Posted 2019.05.16
* The Iron County Forestry Committee will accept timber sale bids for eighteen (18) timber sale tracts until 8:30am on Thursday, June 6, 2019. The Prospectus and Maps/Bid Forms can be picked up at the Forestry and Parks Office, or downloaded from their website. Posted 2019.05.14
* The Iron County Highway Department has announced the seasonal weight limit restrictions on the County Trunk Highways will be lifted on Wednesday May 15 at noon. Posted 2019.05.09
* All Iron County Motorized Trails are currently closed. Anticipated opening for ATV use is mid-May. Posted 2019.04.23
* The Iron County Highway Department is looking for Limited Term Employees from May through October. Check the job opportunity page for more info. Posted 2019.04.16
* The Iron County Clerk has released a list of parcels the County will take on back taxes if they are not paid within three months. See the full PDF for more information. Posted 2019.04.09
* IRON COUNTY SPRING ELECTION RESULTS
* The Iron County Forestry and Parks Department has announced an Environmental Assessment for reconstructing the Saxon Harbor Campground. The EA can be viewed at the Forestry and Parks Department Office, or on their website. More info can be found on the attached PDF.
* Iron County is looking to put together a Committee to study the affect of CWD and other communicable diseases on whitetail deer and other Cervids in the County. If you are interested, download the application PDF.
* The Iron County Human Services Department has posted several information bulletins for flooding preparedness... Warning PDF and Preparedness PDF. Posted 2019.03.14